Cloud veterans Tom Lounibos, CEO of SOASTA, and Bernard Golden, VP Enterprise Solutions at Dell/Enstratius, know that cloud computing helps companies deliver reliable Web and mobile application performance. Are you confident that your backend will scale to meet business needs? And, do you know what users will experience as demand increases?
Join this conversation between Tom and Bernard as they discuss the market changes driving cloud-based solutions and how to manage and deliver high-quality user experience for customers of all sizes.
Tom and Bernard will explore:
- How mobile has changed how we build, test and deploy an app today
- Why today’s user expectations require companies to move to next-gen architectures and operations
- The reasons cloud is a prime choice for mobile deployment
- How cloud management systems enable highly reliable and scalable mobile applications
- Why quality of user experience is the glue between Development and Operations
Who Should Attend?
- Senior IT management
- Development and QA Directors
- Datacenter Directors and Managers
- System Administrators
- DevOps Leaders
Tom Lounibos, CEO, SOASTA
Bernard Golden, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions, Dell/Enstratius
About SOASTA and Dell/Enstratiu
The SOASTA Cloud Testing Platform is the world’s largest platform for testing the performance of Web and mobile apps at scale. CloudTest allows testing teams to execute performance tests in the cloud with unparalleled speed and agility.
Dell/Enstratius helps customers manage their cloud infrastructure by providing governance, business agility, and the choice of clouds and tools that best suit their needs. Customers are easily able to deploy and manage enterprise-class applications in public, private, and hybrid clouds.