Trusting 3rd party content providers without full visibility puts your web and mobile business at risk with single points of failure (SPOF), outages and serious performance bottlenecks outside your control. Real User Monitoring (RUM) empowers you to set appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and delivers indisputable facts to keep your providers honest. But, you also need to know what to expect.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Common third-party services and how to measure them with RUM
- Using synthetic monitoring services to know what to expect
- Understanding and testing for SPOF
- Setting reality-based SLAs with your providers
- Information sharing for full accountability
Join Web Performance veteran Cliff Crocker for this free webinar on a hot issue.