Today’s rapid development pace demands continuous performance testing be an integral part of your continuous delivery pipelines. Jenkins, the leading open source automation platform, has emerged as the hub of continuous delivery (CD), and SOASTA and CloudBees, the enterprise Jenkins company, have tapped Jenkins to enable more test types and approaches that utilize cloud and agile process for continuously delivering higher quality web apps and services.
Join this free webinar from SOASTA & CloudBees to gain insight on:
- Integrate realistic automated web performance tests into your continuous delivery pipelines managed by Jenkins
- Architect and launch a test environment that auto-provisions in the cloud
- Access the largest global test cloud for load generation
- Manage a load generation grid to drive load tests in a lights-out mode
- Establish a performance baseline in your daily Jenkins reports
- Execute tests in parallel with CD pipelines built and executed with Jenkins Workflow