Readiness preparations for the busiest online retail season of the year are well underway. As the quality advisor to the nation’s top retailers and a Gartner and IDC Cloud Testing Leader, SOASTA wants you to be 100% confident that your retail performance will meet expectations.
Join this SOASTA webinar to learn about commonly overlooked elements of retail performance plans. And most importantly, how you still have time to make Holiday 2013 a success.
The SOASTA Tested Checklist includes best practices such as:
- Establishing realistic performance baselines
- Validating 3rd party services (CDNs, payment gateways, etc.)
- Including mobile traffic in test scenarios (iOS, Android, other)
- Testing from all key geographies
- Stress tests that exceed “best case” scenarios over time
- Spike testing to well beyond peak load for site killing traffic bursts
- Endurance tests for distributed user load over time
- Failover tests to assure continuity when hardware crashes
Dan Bartow, VP of Product Management
Dan, prior to joining SOASTA Dan was Sr. Manager of Engineering at Intuit for TurboTax Online and their e-commerce web properties. During the past decade he has been responsible for the performance of websites for many leading consumer brands. Dan has set multiple industry precedents including launching the world’s largest JBoss cluster and using more than 2,000 cloud computing cores to generate load against a live website. He is credited with authoring the industry’s first testing in production methodology.
Brad Johnson, VP Product, SOASTA
Brad joined SOASTA’s cloud testing pioneers in January 2009. His former roles as head of test and monitoring products at Compuware, Mercury Interactive and Borland prepared him well to disrupt the skeptical and established software testing market with updated approaches and technologies for web and mobile testing.