- Watch Video
- View Slides
Join SOASTA’s CEO, Tom Lounibos and VP, Engineering, Tal Broda for a walk through our new functional testing capabilities.
SOASTA’s new functional testing solution – available in all CloudTest editions including its free CloudTest Lite edition – extends the popular open source Selenium testing tool with more accurate test recording, a visual test creation environment, distributed test execution, and powerful analytics. Easily integrated into continuous integration servers such as Hudson and Jenkins, SOASTA’s functional testing solution enables both quality assurance (QA) and software development teams to execute more accurate tests with unparalleled speed and agility – without programming. Functional testing is completely incorporated into the SOASTA CloudTest® Platform, providing a single solution for functional and performance testing throughout the application development lifecycle.
In this webinar, Darrell Esau, one of SOASTA’s software engineers, will demonstrate:
- Fast, visual test creation
- Robust visual programming
- Accurate recording of all browser action events at the DOM level
- Playback through any browser on any platform – Mac, Windows, Linux
- Rich and extensible test validation and location strategies
- Improved test analytics with integrated performance data – comparable over time
- Easy integration into continuous test integration frameworks